Home / About Trias / Relationships
Spread out over four continents, we provide support to 145 organisations. Find out about our partners in Belgium, Central America, the Andes, Brazil, Guinea, Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, the Philippines, Burkina Faso and Ghana.
Trias is supported by 1,378 volunteers worldwide, who perform a wide range of tasks. In our programmes we also integrate the know-how of experts recruited from our network.
Our quality approach makes us a reliable partner for governments at all levels: Europe, Belgium, Flanders, provincial and municipal governments. These governments combined contribute 70 percent of our income.
Trias has a long-term relationship with funds and foundations including the Rotary Foundation, Humanitas/De Wilg and Stichting Gillès. We have also worked with the McKnight Foundation, among others.
With our focus on small-scale business, we inspire owners of businesses. Together we develop initiatives in support of disadvantaged businesspeople across the world. Do you lead a socially responsible business? Partner with us!
- 11.11.11, leading the North-South movement in Flanders
- AgriCongo, Belgian alliance for smallholders in Congo
- AgriCord, worldwide network of development organisations
- Coalition against Hunger, cooperative association of NGOs tackling food issues
- Donorinfo, organisation that publishes charity information
- EFQM, a platform that helps organisations improve their quality assurance
- Ngo-federatie, Flemish sectorial federation of non-governmental organisations
- Ondernemers voor Ondernemers, cooperative association that raises funds through businesses
- Procura, knowledge center for non-profit organisations and social economy
- Social Performance Taskforce, an international organisation with a focus on microfinancing
- Sociare, Belgium's socio-cultural workers' federation
- Testament.be, platform that encourages people to include charities in their wills
- The Shift, Belgian platform that brings together businesses and charities
- VEF, Flemish Association for Ethical Fundraising
- Wereldmediahuis, publisher of MO* Magazine
- Focis, platform for development organisations aimed at strengthening civil society in El Salvador
- Fongi, platform for dvelopment organisations active in Guatemala
- NGO-Forum Uganda, a platform for Ugandese and international develoment organisations
- Pelum, a regional network in twelve countries that promotes ecological land use
- Agri-Pro-Focus Uganda, an international network that stimulates rural entrepreneurship
- Uganda Agribusiness Alliance, a platform that promotes the development of agri-businesses
- AMFIU, a platform for microfinance institutions