Home / Programme Monitoring & Evaluation Systems Advisor (V/M/X)
Programme Monitoring & Evaluation Systems Advisor (V/M/X)
Your position is within the Quality & Resources Department (QRD). You work in close collaboration with the teams at Brussels Office and the Regional Offices and you will play a pivotal role in developing and strengthening the program monitoring & evaluation (PM&E) system. Your role is to institutionalize and inspire quality care within the organization in close collaboration with the head of the department and other internal stakeholders. Your work in QRD is of a conceptual and structural nature. You work closely with the PME coordinator in the Programme and Partnerships Department at Brussels Office and the M&E officers in the regional offices..
1) Design and develop the Monitoring and Evaluation framework
• systemic improvement of the M&E system in collaboration with the internal stakeholders aligned with the new strategic priorities in 2022-2031
• further design and use of approaches of impact measurement
• further integrate the learning & steering component in the M&E system
• development of an efficient programme data management system for M&E
2) Quality care
• support in the management of strategic processes and operationalisation of strategic plan 2022-2031
• management of change processes in close collaboration with the HR team
• systemic improvement of the approaches on capacity building & institutional development
3) Data and information management & analysis
• contribute to the optimisation of learning & change processes in Trias based upon data gathering and data analysis
• contribute to the design & deployment of a communication & information system (SharePoint).
• Master’s degree in a relevant field and at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Proficient computer skills and use of relevant MS Office-software and other applications. Familiarity with ICT is an asset
• Experience in Programme Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) systems
• Experience with Data Management systems and data analysis
• Experience with quality care (tools and approaches) is an asset
• Familiar with capacity building, institutional development and process management
• Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Spanish and French is a plus
• You demonstrate organizational sensitivity
• Ability to work in a team and handle multiple work assignments
• Ability to learn quickly, demonstrate critical thinking and make situation-appropriate decisions using sound judgment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• endorse our core values of commitment, respect, entrepreneurial spirit and act as we (=cooperation/collegiality)
• have strong research and analytical skills
• are a conceptual thinker
• have good interpersonal / communication skills
• are pro-active, pragmatic and result-oriented
• have proven team and coordination skills
• A dynamic, international working environment within an ambitious organisation.
• A compensation package fitting the function and experience, with attractive fringe benefits
• A gross monthly salary between 2994.73 € and 5089.08 € (function category 4) and good secondary benefits (meal vouchers, ...)
• Contract for an indefinite period. Modalities are to be discussed.
• You work at the office in Brussels, which is well served by public transport,.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include a recent reference with contact details.
A written test and/or personality test is part of the procedure.
For more information on this vacancy please contact the head of department QRD email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 13 August 2021.
Qualities of people are our main criterium of recruitment, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, social background or disability.